About NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (NEET 2021)
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the only medical entrance test for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in India conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which is an organization set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. NTA NEET 2021 will be conducted in the first week of May. Candidates who wish to take admission to the first year of MBBS, BDS or AYUSH courses are required to register for the NEET 2021. The application form of NEET 2021 will be released in the first week of December. The registration and application process of NTA NEET 2021 will be online.
NEET 2021 HIGHLIGHTS
|Application form release date||First week of December 2020|
|Deadline to register online and submit the application||First week of January 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2021|
|Admit card will be release date||Second week of April 2021|
|Exam day||First week of May 2021|
|Result announcement date||First week of June 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2021
Candidates willing to apply for the examination must read the eligibility criteria of NEET 2021 before filling their applications. The points given below summarise the NTA NEET 2021 eligibility criteria.
- ●The applicant must have completed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised institute. This will be considered as qualifying examination for ascertaining the eligibility of a candidate.
- ●An applicant who belongs to the general category must secure a minimum aggregate of 50 per cent in the qualifying examination.
- ●An applicant who belongs to the SC/ST category must secure a minimum aggregate of 40 per cent in the qualifying examination.
- ●An applicant who belongs to the PwD category must secure a minimum aggregate of 45 per cent in the qualifying examination.
- ●There is no upper age limit for candidates appearing for NTA NEET 2021. However, an applicant must have be at least 17 years old as on December 31, 2021.
- ●Candidates must possess a valid MBBS degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), and have an MBBS degree or provisional certificate to that effect.
- ●Completion of the rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2021.
- ●Provisional or permanent medical registration certificate issued by MCI or a State Medical Council. This must be carried on the day of the exam and during admission.
- ●Candidates who have studied/qualified MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% Quota seats. Only candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to study MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible for All India 50% quota seats. Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring this.
NEET 2021 Application Form
NBE will release the NEET PG 2021 application form in the first week of November 2020 in the online mode. Candidates will be able to fill the application form of NEET PG till the third week of November 2020. Applicants can check steps for the application process of NEET PG 2021 below:
- ●Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password
- ●User ID and password will be then, sent through SMS and Email
- ●Fill the application form - Personal Details, Qualification Details (MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details, Internship Details, SMC/MCI Registration Details), Test Center Details
- ●Upload a recent passport size photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format) and signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format) signature
- ●Choose test city
- ●Make a payment of fees in the online mode through debit/credit card or net banking.
- ●Take a print out of the filled application form with transaction ID printed on it.
Important: Test City will be confirmed only after payment of fee is successful.
NEET PG Correction Window 2021
The correction window of NEET PG application form 2021 will be made available in the first week of December 2020. With the help of the correction window, applicants will be able to make corrections or edit some details in their NEET PG 2021 application form. The details they can edit or correct are
- ●Date of Birth
- ●Category of the Candidate
- ●Physical Disability Status
- ●EWS status
The following details cannot be corrected in the NEET 2021 application form:
- ●Name of the Candidate
- ●Mobile Number
- ●Email ID
- ●Testing City
For any query/clarification/assistance on NEET PG, candidates can write to NBE at firstname.lastname@example.org or call NBE Candidate Care helpdesk Toll Free number - 1800 267 4003.
Note: The email should mention the name of the sender, application ID, correspondence address and mobile number.
NEET 2021 Application Fee
|SC, ST, OBC, General (PWD)||Rs.2750/-|
NEET PG admit card 2021 will be released by the NBE in the last week of December 2020 in the online mode. The admit card of NEET PG 2021 can only be downloaded by the aspirants who will successfully complete the registration process. Candidates can download the NEET PG admit card from the official link by entering their user ID and password until January 10, 2021. Upon downloading the admit card of NEET PG 2021, candidates will be required to affix a recent passport-sized photograph on the admit card. Documents to carry to the exam hall
- ●NEET PG 2021 admit card
- ●A valid photo ID proof
- ●Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration to be retained by the test centre
- ●Candidates carrying E-Aadhaar cards are required to ensure that the photograph is clear and matches their face at the time of exam.
NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of NEET PG 2021 Examination||Computer-based Test|
|Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of the Question paper||English|
|Number of Questions||300|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Pattern Correct Answer||+4 marks|
|Incorrect Answer||- 1 marks|
|Sections in the question paper||(Part A, B and C) each containing 50, 100, 150 MCQs|
NEET 2021 Exam Syllabus
- ●Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- ●Structure of Atom
- ●Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- ●Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- ●States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- ●Redox Reactions
- ●s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- ●Some p-Block Elements
- ●Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- ●Environmental Chemistry
Class XII●Solid State
- ●Chemical Kinetics
- ●Surface Chemistry
- ●General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- ●p- Block Elements
- ●d and f Block Elements
- ●Coordination Compounds
- ●Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- ●Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- ●Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- ●Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- ●Chemistry in Everyday Life
- ●Physical-world and measurement
- ●Laws of Motion
- ●Work, Energy and Power
- ●Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- ●Properties of Bulk Matter
- ●Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- ●Oscillations and Waves
- ●Current Electricity
- ●Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- ●Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- ●Electromagnetic Waves
- ●Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- ●Atoms and Nuclei
- ●Electronic Devices
- ●Diversity in Living World
- ●Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- ●Cell Structure and Function
- ●Plant Physiology
- ●Human physiology
- ●Genetics and Evolution
- ●Biology and Human Welfare
- ●Biotechnology and Its Applications
- ●Ecology and environment
NEET 2021 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|